How to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification
As we know, when you buy a new Android phone, creating a Gmail account becomes necessary because you need a Gmail account to use the Play Store, where a Google account is required.
But friends, you often do not have a phone number, so you are in an area where you cannot deliver the message. But friends, there is a problem here: Whenever you create a Gmail account, Google asks you for your phone number.
Friends, it is an excellent option if you enter your phone number for verification. But sometimes, you do not want to share your phone number with Google. So it comes to the point of how you can create a Gmail account without a phone number, then there are some steps for this, with the help of which you can definitely create a Gmail account on your PC and then on mobile.
Steps for Creating Gmail Account without Phone Number Verification
- The first step is that if you want to create a Gmail account from your phone, first of all, open the settings on your phone, here I am talking about Android phones, keep it in mind.
- After opening the settings, you have Scrolled down; below, you will get the option of Accounts and Sync in every Android phone; you have to tap on it.
- In the next step, you will have many account options, and at the same time, you will get the add account option below, click on it, and after that, many options will appear in front of you, including Google, Exchange, Personal, IMAP, and pop3 options. You have to click on google.
- After that, there will be some loading in front of you, and Google will ask you to verify with your phone’s password or PIN. Here you have to verify with your mobile pin or fingerprint.
- After verifying, on the next step, you will come to Google’s sign-in page, friends, where you have to click on create an account after that, two options will appear in front of you in the Next app, it will be written here, the second option will be Manage My Business. If you are creating an account for yourself, then you have to click on My-Self if you are creating one for your business, you have to click on Management Business.
- In the next step, you have to enter your first name and last name, then put your first name and last name here, like my name is Saurav Khanna. Here I would put Saurav Khanna. After that, you have to click on Next.
- In the following option, you will get basic information in which you have to select your date of birth and your gender. So let’s do that also. After entering the date of birth and gender, you must click Next.
- In the next step, you have to enter your Gmail account like my Gmail account is Sauravkhanna@Gmail.com we have a Gmail account available here. But it is possible that you are sucking to create Gmail account such that you do not find it available here, or you get a message like this account already exists. So you have to suck some other account.
- In the next step, an option with a password will appear in front of you. You must create a password of more than eight words by combining alphabets, capital-letter special-letter numeric words. After creating the password, you have to click on Next.
- In the next step, you can see that here we are getting the option of adding a phone number, here below, you can see that we are also getting the option of skipping, so here we do not have to enter our phone number so that we will skip.
- After this, the option of Account Info will come in front of you, then you have to click on Next here.
- After this, the privacy page will appear in front of you, you have to scroll down and click on agree below, after that, there will be a little loading, after which Google Services will load, and you will return to the page with the same account.
- Next, from here you have to come out and close the settings panel. Now you have to open the Gmail app. Here you have to click on your profile photo.
You will see that your Gmail account has been created without a phone number, but you may get the option to add a phone number when creating a Gmail account, or you cannot create Gmail account.
This will happen only if you have a login to any Gmail account from your phone within 24 hours or you have already created another Gmail account on your phone within 24 hours.
If you haven’t done anything like this within 24 hours, then you can create Gmail account without phone number on an IP address, whether it is your laptop PC or your Android phone, then I hope our article will help you.