How can I change my Gmail?
There are a few things you might want to change about your Gmail account. There are some of the reasons mentioned below.
- The Gmail address you no longer use
- Another professional Gmail address required
- Changing your name
- Improve security
- Customize your Gmail account
The Gmail address you no longer use
If you no longer use the email address associated with your Gmail account, you may want to change it to an address you use.
Another professional Gmail address is required:
If you are using a personal email address for your Gmail account and using another professional address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com), You may want to change it if you want.
Changing your name
If you’ve changed your name (for example, because of marriage), you may want to update your Gmail account to reflect your new name.
If you are concerned about the security of your Gmail account, you may want to change your password and other security settings to make it more secure.
Customize your Gmail account
You may want to change the display name, theme, or other settings of your Gmail account to suit your personal preferences.
There may be other reasons you want to change your Gmail account, but these are the most common.
Here are some options you might want to change your Gmail account.
Change your Gmail account password:
- To change your Gmail password, go to the Gmail Account Settings page and sign in.
- Click “Security” on the left side of the page.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click “Password.”
- You will be asked to enter your current password, and then you can create a new password.
Change the display name of your Gmail account:
- To change your display name, which is the name that appears when you send an email, go to the Google Account Settings page and sign in.
- Click on “Personal Information” on the left side of the page.
- Under “Name”, you can edit your first and last name.
- Your changes will be saved automatically.
Change the theme of your Gmail account:
- To change the theme of your Gmail account, go to Gmail and sign in.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select “Theme”.
- You will see a selection of themes to choose from. Select the one you want, and it will be applied to your Gmail account.
You can also read our other articles that are mentioned below